Monday, December 15, 2008

You'll Be the Death of Me...


I gotta watch my shows.

And as if I didn't have too many to follow as it is, True Blood is my new pick thanks to the glories of On-Demand television. Although initially I couldn't wrap my mind around why anyone would choose to waste 52 minutes of their lives every Sunday watching a series about mythical creatures, I have since come to appreciate the raw thought and creativity that go into each episode. Yes, it's raw. Nudity, graphic language, and adult content.  But that's life and by golly, I'm an adult. Delving into issues of racial discrimination, substance addiction,  and relationship problems, True Blood doesn't fall short of providing real life application AND sheer entertainment.

Looks like I'll be wasting 624 minutes of my Christmas Vacation catching up on the Golden Globe nominated first season.

Thou shalt not crave thy neighbor. 

(note: my last post was very emo)
|
|
|
V

No comments: