Friday, January 2, 2009

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today...

In reference to a previous post, I have come to realize that Philadelphia is "cool, but not for me."  Instead, New York City has so thoroughly blown my mind that I cannot wait to pack up and move.

 Thanks to those who helped me fully encounter the East:
  • Landi: rep that MSU hoodie till death...thanks to you and Maryann for the hospitality.
  • Firm: I think I have your watch. Thanks for sharing your sister's massive West Village pad. I owe you for coat checks and cab rides.
  • Mr. Simmerman: your Wikipedia knowledge is vast and your future in NYC bus tours is bright. Keep spreading the love. See you in Feb.
  • AJ: Thanks to you and your family for that pizza dinner...next year we will be dinning at Ray's.
  • Sheets: Tell Mama Carroll thanks again for the chow and the toddy!
  • The Philly R5 Conductor: Without that free ride that got me home, I may have been slain on the streets of Phila.
  • France: The Statue of Liberty. It's real, and I thank you.



No comments: